15 October 2007

but you are SUCH A GREAT AUDIENCE! And I feel like, I feel like I can talk to you, you know? So forget about what you've read in the papers,

cause today i'm gonna tell you the truth. Not that the truth really matters.

It's confirmed, internet's gonna be cut off for the next month or so. For all you good people who are gonna suffer from withdrawal symptoms, here is a list of things you could do while i'm away:

-go to youtube and watch all Paramore videos. ALL.
-go to tvlinks.com and watch season 1,2,3 AND FOUR (yes its up already) of GREY'S ANATOMY
-listen to The Fray
-spam my tagboard. NO I'M KIDDING.
-get a facebook account (this should occupy you for a REALLY long time)
-listen to jason "Mr A-Z" (anyone who has his first album kindly contact me on my mobile)
-i don't know what else. if you STILL suffer from cold sweats and giddiness, just come visit me already.

so this is where you are, and this is where i am.
somewhere between unsure, and a hundred.

okay goodbye=D

<3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home