12 September 2007

Signed, Sealed, Delivered. I'M YOURS.

Hmt paper was like WHAAAATTT? All the passages so darn long i left like dunno how many questions blank. The 4/7 scholar near me slept throughout the last HALF AN HOUR.
sheesh.

OKAY OKAY i admit it, suck at weather forecasting.
(how am i supposed to know it doesn't hail in singapore..)

YES it's fine if the girl makes the first move. I'M JUST SAYING, that guys shouldn't get too used to it and BE MORE PROACTIVE. nothin like some old school courtship. (think 19something drive-in movies) AHHH i am such a sucker.

and she said, "Smarts are important, but only as much as dessert."
Who am i to disagree? i LOVE dessert. oh and brownies. that too. FOOSER when you gonna make me my brownies eh? I'M WAITING! i don't care what other interesting important stuff you have to do, I WANT MY BROWNIES.

okay i have nothing left to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home