06 September 2007

I feel like a HERO

DECISIONS DECISIONS.
so just a quick update about the hols. well so far it's been really UNproductive, i've only covered about TWO chapters of physics and.. um nothing else. it's becoming more of a vacation than a STUDY break. THAT SAID, i have found out that i can't operate under stress. stress makes me blank out. stress makes me stone during important english exams. STRESS is what i put on myself when i set my mind on hwa chong. SO i've decided to not stress so much. sounds good? maybe with my current state of UNstress, i'll be able to kick ass at the physics exam which i've studied TWO chapters for.

ok i'm sounding more and more like a crazy mugger. you know, one of those who have formulas swimming in front of their eyes when thay talk to you. and when they open their mouths all that come out is a stream of verbal crap that has nothing to do with your convo in the first place. they also tend to forget who they are and where they're at for periods of 5-10 mins.

ANYWAY the point is. some people write intellectually, some don't.. and some just stone at the lined paper in front of them. but i am EMPOWERING my own being. from now on i take charge of whatever it is that goes on in my life. because it is mine, and i'll have to live with it, not anyone else. so hello glorious self-actualization and goodbye sad gloomy dusty mouldy woe is me days.

everybody say this with me now: I AM AWESOME.

That's right, YOU ARE AWESOME! (and as soon as you buy this lovely fat busting miracle pill you'll be THIN AND AWESOME. haaha don't you just love those blood-sucking, money thirsty "innovative" organisations.)

So to all you sad people out there, CHEER UP because TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY!

I HAVE A DREAM..

(in fact i DID have one but it was long and messy. if i put up the details here i'd scare away all the lovely kids)

okay enough crap. i'm NOT high on weed.


and you are my heroine.
do you know that your love is the sweetest sin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home