27 August 2007

Frigid Ice Queen Bitch

No you don't want to get to know me cause i'll chew you up. And spit you out. But you'll never learn, cause it's intoxicating, and you'll just want more and more. So before you decide to pick up that thread of thought, let's just get things straight:

It'll all look foggy at first, and you'll blame it on the excitement. Then comes euphoria-you're riding on a high you think will last forever. But at the most important moment I won't be there for you. Because you, like everyone else who has tried, will never know me. And you, like everyone else who has tried, were too busy being wrapped up in my web of "strangled happiness", too busy trying to figure out was what happening to you, too busy to notice I was getting bored of your contrived ways. I don't let anyone in, and you failed to realise that early on. I seem to give a lot but, trust me, only when i want to. Right at the end your face in set in a frown. You try to grasp what is happening. You'll blame yourself, i think, like everyone else who has tried. And you say to yourself you'd be better next time.

Well honey, it was never your fault. By the time you realise i've disappeared, it would be too late. And like everyone else who has tried, you'd be broken, but not a single bit smarter than when we first met.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home