07 July 2007

Is that yo chick?!

Lets do a long post today alrighty?

So as battle of the bands (BOB) draws closer and closer, things just get more and more complicated. 1) I haven't told my parents i'm performing. I just can't do it! I HAVE NO BALLS DAMMIT. I told my mum i'm going for a concert on the 20th. No idea what i'm gonna cook up for rehearsal day. 2) I don't know how i'm gonna pass my tickets to everyone i've booked them for. 3) TICKETS. OHMYWORD. Serious shortage. 4) I still don't friggin know how to end off the 2nd song. I have to figure something out, stat. 5) We haven't decided what to wear.

Ok so its not that bad. I'm just a control FREAK.

I'm kinda settled with the idea of performing now. That doesn't mean i'm gonna flip on that day, but i'm over fretting for now. And i still don't really understand all the unhappiness and conflict with the prefects and classmates and whoever else but i hope it has cleared up, whatever it is.

Many thanks to Joel for trying to help with the band stuff and the nerves. Too bad you can't come! I'll TRY to tape it. If i can get hold of a video cam.

OH YES WHOEVER HAS A VIDEO CAM YOU WOULD WILLINGLY LEND ME, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT ME. thanks.

I'm really really behind on my schoolwork, and these carefree thoughts of limitless time have got to stop swimming around in my head. The constant state of non-stress is stressing me out. Prelims are friggin close but i don't feel a thing.

There's someone in my head, and it's not me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home