19 June 2007

honest egalitarianism

I just finished watching season 3 of grey's anatomy. So i'll go on to reading Death in Holy Orders by PD James next. Anything but studying. Oh and auntie bee is expecting a girl. Maybe she'll name her Scarlet. Scarlet is a nice name, tad controversial (scarlet woman!) but i still like it. Oh and did you know Rosalyn Lee, the power98DJ/co host of girls out loud (thank god that show is over) is moving to 987fm sometime soon? I think its kinda sad actually, but who am i to judge?


Who am i to judge anything? Oh this is so not about some DJ.


Damn it why does everything have to happen at the same time?


But hey, school is starting in a few day's time, maybe its good i'm done with GA. Then i can channel all my energy into more important things. Like studying. And being selfmotivated. I really have to stop relying on people around me to push me because guess what? Those are the people who are never there when i need them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home