14 May 2007

makes me wanna cry

today has been a tiring day of missed hits and misfires. i just need a good scrub, wash out my hair, and maybe things will get better.

here i go, scream my lungs out, tryin' to get to you.

Shannon played well today. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU SENIOR. four whole quarters!! Rj didn't know what hit them. haha i'm kidding, it was a tight game.

aow ci says i should either go acjc or vj. at least i think it was that. maybe it was ac or sa? can't remember but i can't FRIKKIN make up my mind.

here i go, so dishonestly, leave a note.

i should start studying for prelims soon. how much time do i have, like 3 months? maybe less. but its bloody important. right? right.

so to sum it up, i'm just tired. so so tired of running around with you and your mind games. dodging your glances and rejecting your good intentions. i'm tired of the whole thing. but to wish it away and pretend it never happened is the easy way out. so if you're reading this, ask me again. i'm ready to talk.

so let me go and you will find someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home