02 May 2007

Honey, it doesn't get much better than me


i've been behind on the events of the past seven days. i've been sleeping in my bed, and missing you like sometimes crazy girls do. and now this whole world is going round, but it's when youre gone it really brings me down. oh will you wait til i get back home again cause i'm willing to give it another chance. only you baby keep me up at night. sometimes, crazy's alright.
four more papers to mugging for prelims. haha. enjoy it while you can folks.

is it hard to find a nice place to study or WHAT? especially in the east. oh wells. rundown foodcourt anyone?

SPOTTING FOR LIT IS SCARY BUSINESS. and i haven't even seen the paper yet! haha okay its happy hour, not my fault i'm going nutso.
HAPPY. woohoo isaac.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home