17 January 2007

language is but a fascade

now playing: crazy girls-bethany joy lenz (yes i'm listening to it AGAIN. i really like it. go check it out on youtube or sth!)

okay so lets talk about something non-netball related... to take my mind of tomorrow's game. (OH GOD TOMORROW'S GAME!!) yeah so.. um.

my life kinda revolves around netball huh.

i'll try harder..

oh i know. i wanna join hockey in jc. i really do. i'm in this phase of my life where i wanna learn as many team sports as humanly possible. like SOCCER, HANDBALL, TOUCH RUGBY, and the only individual sport-tennis. yeah. the things i wanna accomplish before i die. by the way the list also includes learning BALLROOM DANCE, like the foxtrot, tango, salsa.. yadayada. and i wanna learn FRENCH. i want to take up pilates as well. i also also also REALLY want to learn how to cook from my GRANDMA!!!!!! that's important to me. i might also consider learning the guitar or the drums. and perhaps do something crazy like join a singing competition.

DANG i hope i live long.

oh wells, for now i'll stick to completing my homework. YES IT'S QUITE A CHORE. and making those six-damned-to-oblivion-points.

off to bed for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home