20 July 2010

My First Kiss

Well, he didn't text, and he won't acknowledge my comment on facebook. So I shall just talk to myself here. He doesn't understand what I mean when I tell him I love him. What I'm really saying, when I say "I love you", is "I love who you are, I appreciate the person you have grown to be, I trust you, I'm choosing to be with you, and no one else can take your place in my heart".

Why won't he see that?

Honesty and compassion are more important than wealth, or status. Why won't he see that the first thing I did when I got home was open our scrapbook to read and re-read the things he wrote about us.

Baby I know we are different, and once in awhile we can't help but compare. But can we not start now? I thought we were stronger than this. And I just want you to talk to me.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger wej said...

=)

OfEagles blog
Musings

be strong in the Lord =)

9:06 AM  
Blogger G. said...

great (:

10:28 AM  
Blogger Liisa said...

luck&love

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home