17 May 2010

Girlfriend on Demand.

The boys lost to RJ today. I don't really have much to say about that. Tomorrow is the finals for the girls :) I really miss being on a team.

JB is upset about something and he won't tell me what. I've psychoanalysed his silence and came up with a few possible motivations behind his keeping mum.

1) He doesn't think I'll understand.
2) He doesn't want to worry/trouble me.
3) He's actually upset with me and doesn't know how to appropriately channel his unhappiness.
4) He's being drama by keeping me in suspense.
5) He hasn't properly formed his thought into words &/or is confused.

He's been glued to his phone the whole night and left my place in a huff. I suspect it's some family thing. So 1) is highly probable. 2) kinda ties in with that too. I doubt it's 3) or 4), or at least I hope not. 5) can easily be solved if he'd just talk to me about it. He just gets it into his head to be troubled about something and builds up these walls that I have no aptitude for breaking down. I think I'll just wait for him to come to me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home