10 January 2010

Beachy (does love exist?)

Yahh la I cut all the threads and didn't hesitate. Threw myself in like a girl with nothing to lose. So? He's better than you anyday.

Looking back, I'm still amazed we managed to pull it off. 5 days reprieve from the humdrum (and occasional tiringly stupid) antics of life. We packed up our stuff, brought the best of us, and left all the shit behind. It was beautiful. The villa was perfect. The pool secluded and peaceful. The food, oh the food. Haha the only thing we really spent on, and maybe went a little over-zealous with. We girls can seriously eat.

Mmm but the company, irreplacable.

We took many many photos, so once vyl uploads them, we'll get to re-live the pretty perfectness of it all :)

"Fasten seat belt. Somebody needs you."

I may have beautiful thoughts, but it's no use if I hide them. So I wanna know what it'd be like. To find perfection in my pride, to see nothing in the light. Funny how the more I live, the more I believe. It's not a false illusion. And eversince I gave Siu my two cents on what I think she should do, I've been contemplating testing the waters for myself. It really isn't that difficult. If you only believe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home