22 September 2007

Legato

Well so far, school has been BORING. And i'm falling into the i-don't-want-to-study-anymore-how-will-this-make-me-a-better-person-the-school-is-so-effing-inefficient-LIFE-HAS-NO-MORE-MEANING-i-want-to-start-training-again mode. i hate O levels. like, hate it with a vengeance. i can't wait til they're over. my after-Os schedule is packed, i only have the last three weeks of december still free. so hurry up people, only while stocks last. or days.
I want to go shopping for pretty dresses after Os. Pretty dresses make me feel floaty. I think everyone should buy pretty dresses. Even if you arent a dress kind of person, just looking at it will make you light-headed and fuzzy at the same time. Results may vary.


wake-up school eat study run wake-up school eat study run wake-up school eat study run wake-up school eat study run wake-up school eat study run wake-up school eat study run


i miss trainings:( HELL i miss SWEATING. what is my life turning in to?!
I WANT MY PRELIM RESULTS NOW! NOW, YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAD THE WHOLE HOLIDAY NOW PASS EM OVER!!!!!!!!!!
it's killing me.


I WON'T. I'm stubborn and i'm not moving an inch from where i'm standing. You'll just have to walk over here and drag me to where you wish me at. If you want it, come and get it.

I WON'T.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home