01 August 2007

squashed behind a painting - I hope you see this

AHH. Today kinda sucked. But not as much as yesterday. Still haven't found my wallet. I doubt i ever will. A little update on carnival day: We're doing 5 songs. ( Hey there Delilah, Reach Out for the Skies, Face Down, The River and I Don't Wanna be) All tentative, subject to change. It's happening at the foyer, straight after the choir's performance so PLEASE start making your way down once you hear them screech. I mean sing. At around 8-ish i think. We are kinda unprepared for this, everybody's too busy to find a slot to jam. So ya. I kinda have a bad feeling bout this. OH WELLS. Prelims are coming.. 23 days. Complete freak-out i tell you. MUST STUDY.

anybody feeling the heat yet?


somebody watch over me, and give me dreamless sleep.
i can't go on seeing faces, places, lost feelings, forgotten traces.
i miss you, although it was never until you were gone.
and i'm so so sorry.
i'm so sorry i never got to say goodbye.
i'm so sorry i wasn't there at the end. so sorry i took you for granted.
i'm so sorry this is all i can give you now.
i wish we'd spent more time together.
i hope you're in a better place. i'm so so sorry.

give me dreamless sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home