13 March 2007

I'mma sleep on it

It's almost term two. Fucking shit o levels are really near. This thing about my parents not letting me go where i want to go is DRIVING ME UP THE WALL. Its not really a big deal, its just that we've never really had any opposing opinions, at least not major ones. So step one of project "GET-PARENTS-TO-LISTEN-TO-ME" is to do my homework this holiday. For those of you who don't see the undeniable link, its really quite simple: In order to convince my parents that i'm serious about my choice, first i must produce results. L1R5 six is kind of a must. (Or a really deep deep breathlessness-invoking want.) So to produce that kind of "I'm-So-Proud-Of-You-I'll-let-you-study-anywhere!" results, i must study hard. AND to do that, i must get off my butt and stop acting like i'm still in sec 3. That includes doing my hw. BUGGER.

I promise i'll study hard once nationals are over. Really, i swear.



cross my heart and hope to die
if i don't kill myself thinking about it first.

Anyway on a lighter note, term one is over, progress report SUCKS, BUT nothing can't be solved with ice cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home