09 December 2006

speedwagon

job shadowing is kinda fun:) you get to meet people and stuff. haha. i'm being vague. anyway i can't believe i'm at home right now and not watching the singapore vs papua new guinea FINALS!! gawd, somebody shoot me. but its not really my fault. i had tuition and to rush of after that would make me miss half the match already anyway. plus plus plus i have job shadowing later as well!:) i'm not sure if i should wear my heels again, the intsruments of torture. besides i shouldn't do that to my poor ankle.

guess who was at the show last night? kathleen and her family. apparently kathleen has a small role in the show so ya. they looked.. cheerful. haha. selling programme booklets was an experience. and the people there were nice too.

sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home